23 May, 2019

Do All Bald White Guys Look Like All Other Bald White Guys?


What is it about white guys with shaved heads? Even if there's no real resemblance beyond the shiny dome, we get compared to other white guys with shaved heads all the time. Or at least I do. It's ridiculous.

Since I first took a razor to my scalp at nineteen, I've been likened to a slew of other men with prominent pates, fictional and otherwise:




1. Household product mascots


2. Cinematic misfits


3. Angry young men


4. Pod people


5. The undead


6. Comic book aliens (technically not white at all)


7. Teen drama supervillains


8. Video game characters


9. Rock stars


10. Anime heroes

I only kind of agree with that last one, and I've never even watched the series.

1 comment:

  1. Women find bald men sexy, so the survey reads, I never did

    ReplyDelete

Byron does not have Internet access. Pariahblog.com posts are sent from his cell by way of a secure service especially for prisoners' use. We do read him your comments, however, and he enjoys hearing your thoughts very much.